Saturday 14 June 2014

Kite Kite Park

It take so long for me to write blog again. I have to abandon it just because I don't have a proper internet connection. Well, in Malaysia, to get a cheap internet with excellent capacity means impossible. It's the slowest internet provider with reasonable price in Malaysia. Now, I get back my internet connection and my finger start to type my laptop again. Blog is the only place that I can write what I want to write since I don't have talent to write a book. It just expressing my day and importantly my ideas. 

It almost two years I settle up at Key Hell (suppose to be Kuala Lumpur or KL). Actually I don't like the city since my first time I set my feet here on 2006. When i accepted into UTM KL branch. Yeah, that's old story of mine. Why I still in KL while I hate it so much. Well, my heart was here. Tadaa....!!! I don't want to discuss about this.

Well, Key Hell not worst place in Malaysia at all. It still have my favorite place to go, Kite Kite Park or in Malay is Taman Layang Layang. Located at Kepong, it was a huge lake (old tin mine) that become favorite spot for Key Hell citizen to jog, walk, date or importantly play kite. I also love to run here for few month before quit after my major injury. So, what's left for me. The only thing that keep me visit Kite Kite Park was  a bunch of Catfish. Yeah, catfish and I love to feed them. It look cute when it try to eat Keropok Lekor (Local food made from fish). Their act turn my stress into happy and happy into more happy.  

It's just perfect place for water sport like power boat but it disturb calmness of  the lake.
It got a jetty that perfect place to sit down and calm your mind. Yeah and also feed the fish.



Not only catfish but another species of it. A lot.

It fun actually. Must try when come here. I suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment