Monday 16 June 2014

The Adjustment Bureau

One of my hobbies other than running, photography, writing or sleep is watching movies. Recently this activities limit by my own schedule. Yes, I am a salaryman and I need to work to feed my mouth. This only we got so many movies roaming cinema. Most of the were my favorite such Godzilla or X-Men. Like i said, my time limit and most importantly, I don't want to go to cinema alone again.


From all movies that I had watch, one of it that give me inspiration the most, The Adjustment Bureau. Yes, it was a romantic genre and it seems weird for some one that suppose to watch action drama. Well, I admit It's romantic genre and all about love but I love watch it.


Stars by Matt Damon (my favorite action actor) and Emily Blunt. This movies release on year 2011. What is all about, the synopsis? It's about the affair between a politician and a ballerina is affected by mysterious forces keeping the lovers apart. It's about power that control our daily life. Everything start When David Norris (Not son of Chuck Norris), a candidate for U.S Senate seats meets with a ballet dancers in a washroom while David Norris prepare to given speech. Their meet wasn't an accident but were arranged by a mysterious  men but everything seem to be out of control when Norris meet her again in the bus (one of mysterious men, Harry Mitchell fail to stop Norris from get in to the bus). Starting from the moments the love live between Norris and Elise was adjust and readjust again and again by the mysterious gentlemen with hat and the doors. Finally with help from Harry, Norris take a final step to break through the barrier of fate for his lover. How it's end, I suggest to watch it. 

Matt Damon as David Norris

Emily Blunt as Elise Sellas

Anthony Mackie as Harry Mitchell

Then why this movie inspire me so much because it suppose to be a movie. A story line that created by a narrator that cheat human brain. Well, for myself, a movie isn't a medium to lie to our brain but to motivate our heart. Back to the movie, The Adjustment Bureau, it's how we fight for the things we love while the force try to separate it. Its all about how we keep faith in person that we love so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment