Sunday 22 June 2014

When Human Lost Faith : Answer

From previous post (When human lost faith) about handicapped boy that found in a house with a poor and sad condition. Now, the mother of the kid came and make a statement. Like a said before, everything happens for a reason.


"Everybody blamed me for not to take care of my child but they don't know about hardship of my life and my suffer"

The mother was a second wife and only to be known as Lola, 40 years old said she didn't leave her boy that had cerebral palsy without care but given food before she get to her workplace at KLIA
For a woman alone in the city that everybody had to struggle for life, I agreed with her. Everything happens for a reason but too sad, she had forgotten that she needs to do more that feed him. Personally I sympathize with her.

"I never registered my kid with the Department of Social Welfare because don't know how and I need to leave him for work". Now She decided that to leave the kid under the care of DSW. "Not I don't love him, because of love I decided (give the boy to DSW). What happens if I die, I don't know but I had to prepare"

Well, the ending of the story, the boy will be under the care of the Department of Social Welfare. For sure, the life of the kid will be better. The story shows that social structure in Malaysia still worst while the government too proud of their achievement. The case was one of many that still not unveil to public yet. Hopefully that God will bless Malaysia.



No comments:

Post a Comment