Saturday 14 June 2014

Past Tense : Malaysian Arms Force day

This wasn't yesterday event but I want to share it here. Of course I'm proud of my country military capabilities. I don't want another World War but enough to show that my country were ready for any threat from outsiders. I already fails on Army Officer Candidate selection this year but I still support our brave soldier. 
PT-91M Pendekar, my proudest main battle tank. Made in Poland but serve my country till end.

This Adnan Infantry Fighting Vehicle was given retouch on its camouflage. I call it The Lego.

Malaysian Deputy Prime Minister, Din on Condor. The Condor once serve well on battle of Somalia. Yeah, its black hawk down incident. 



Yeah, that guy was our Prime Minister, Jib on our new 8x8 ACV.

This was the part that interest me the most. This was Total Station, brand Topcon. Its synonym with ours, the land surveyor. This one belong to Artillery Corp. 

This was theodolite. Its function same as Total Station but only give us angle while Total Station give us both angle and distance.
That's my story about previous Arms Force celebration day. Just a part of it. This year I will share more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment